TERMS AND CONDITIONS REGULATING PRESS ACCREDITATIONS
for the 15th Jewish Culture Festival Singer’s Warsaw
Before you start filling out the form, please read the terms and conditions.
1. To apply for press credentials for the 15th Singer’s Warsaw Festival, please send an inquiry asking for accreditation to the following address: email@example.com. The e-mail should include the name, surname, name of the represented editorial office, telephone number and e-mail address. We will inform you about the decision by return mail.
2. By sending accreditation request you agree to receive information about Singer’s Warsaw Festival. The e-mail address you provide shall only be used to send the aforementioned information, which, pursuant to the Act on providing electronic services of 18 July 2002 (article 10 section 2) is considered as ordered. Data administrator, Rebelia Media, shall not send any illegal content as defined by the Act.
3. Upon presentation, your press badge will give you the access to selected concerts, film screenings and accompanying events.
4. Accreditation is free of charge, it can be collected at the accreditation point in the temporary seat of the Jewish Theatre at 35 Senatorska St. (press badges shall be distributed during the press conference on 21 August and as of 23 August until 1 September at the accreditation point).
5. The press badge is issued in the name of the holder and cannot be assigned to any person other than the person indicated in the request form.
6. Accreditation shall not give the right to bring third parties to the area of Festival.
7. Press credentials are awarded to media journalists registered in the register of newspapers and journals, and professional online services.
8. Press credentials are awarded on the basis of a valid press ID or certificate confirming your cooperation with the newspaper/media issued by the management. ID confirming membership in the journalists association or union will not be recognized as sufficient to award accreditation.
9. Section 8 does not refer to foreign media journalists and journalists invited personally by the Shalom Foundation.
10. The number of press badges is limited.
11. The final date for submitting applications is 18 August 2018.
12. You will be notified about awarded accreditation. You will be notified about your accreditation and how to collect it by an e-mail sent to the address provided in the application form.
13. Failure to receive notification about the approved application shall mean that no accreditation has been awarded.
14. The organizers reserve the right to refrain from awarding accreditation without providing a reason.
15. Rebelia Media reserves the right to amend terms and conditions of accreditations.
16. Personal data processing clause
Based on Article. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), we would like to inform you that:
Your data is administrated by Rebelia Media, 87 Bema St., 01-233 Warszawa
Personal data is received by the authorized employees of Rebelia Media.
You have the right to access, view and correct your data.
The data is provided and the data copy can be obtained at Rebelia Media 87 Bema St., 01-233 Warszawa
Your data shall be kept until the end of September 2018.
Data source: the person concerned.
Processing aim: your data is processed in order to provide you with your accreditation and let you know about the most interesting events of the Singer’s Warsaw Festival.
The processing is conducted pursuant to the consent provided by the person concerned.
The data is provided on a voluntary basis. Failure to provide personal data shall result in an incapacity to issue accreditation.
Data recipients: your data shall not be provided to any other entities.
Profiling: not applicable.
The intention to provide your data to any third party or international organization: not applicable.
You have the right to request termination of data processing, removal of data, limitation of processing, you may also move your data and file a complaint to the supervising entity.
Moreover, you have the right to object to data processing if data administrator intends to process it for other purposes or oppose providing personal data to other data administrator.
Please send your queries to: