TERMS AND CONDIOTIONS FOR PRESS ACCREDITATIONS
for the 14th Jewish Culture Festival Singer’s Warsaw
Before you start filling out the form, please read terms and conditions.
1. In order to apply for press credentials for the 14th edition of Singer’s Warsaw Festival please fill out the below-presented request form.
Link to the form:
2. By sending accreditation request you agree to receive information about Singer’s Warsaw Festival and other cultural events organized by the Shalom Foundation. E-mail address you provide shall only be used to send the aforementioned information, which, pursuant to the Act on providing electronic services of 18 July 2002 (article 10 section 2) are recognized as ordered. Shalom Foundation shall not send any illegal content as defined by the Act.
3. When presented, a press badge provides access to selected concerts, film screenings and accompanying events.
4. Accreditation is free of charge and can be collected at the accreditation point in the temporary seat of the Jewish Theatre at 35 Senatorska Street (press badges shall be distributed during the press conference on 22 August, 12:00-16:00 and as of 22 August until 1 September at the accreditation point).
5. A press badge is issued in the name of the holder and cannot be assigned to any person other than the one indicated in the request form.
6. Accreditation does not give the right to bring third parties to the area of Festival.
7. Press credentials are awarded to media journalists registered in the register of newspapers and journals, and professional online services.
8. Press credentials are awarded based on valid press ID or certificate confirming cooperation with editor’s office issued by the head of the department. ID confirming membership in the journalists association or union will not be recognized as sufficient to award accreditation.
9. Section 8 above does not apply to foreign media journalists and journalists invited personally by the Shalom Foundation.
10. Number of press badges is limited.
11. Please send your application by 18 August.
12. You will be notified about awarded accreditation. Information about your accreditation and how to collect it will be sent by e-mail to the address you provided in your application.
13. Failure to receive notification about approved application shall mean that no accreditation has been awarded.
14. Organizers reserve the right to refrain from awarding accreditation without providing the reason.
15. The Foundation reserves the right to amend terms and conditions for accreditations.
More information provided by:
tel. +48 508 280 865